[geeklog-devel] Theme menu_in_footer and new template engine.

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Mon Oct 21 16:23:17 EDT 2013

Hi

I need to upgrade a couple of themes where {plg_menu_elements} is
located in the left column.

If I want to use responsive design elements with
$_CONF['left_blocks_in_footer'] then I need a corresponding
$_CONF['menu_in_footer'].

I wrote such a feature in Geeklog 1.7 and ended up putting it in my
theme's functions.php [theme]_siteHeader and [theme]_siteFooter.

It's still working in Geeklog 2.0. But I'd like to port the theme to the
new template engine.

I'm not too sure if I need to write a custom [theme]_createHTMLDocument.
Or will the new engine simply fill {plg_menu_elements} when it finds it
in footer.thtml ?

Regards,

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/