[geeklog-devel] DB upgrade to default DB schema.

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Oct 21 20:17:42 EDT 2013

What version did you install from? I know we did a pretty in-depth test a couple of years ago on the install process (on a pre 1.5 database) and things seemed to be working fine at that point (once a bug was fixed).

Could you create a bug report in our tracker on this along with your sql script of fixes?

Thanks

Tom