[geeklog-devel] Issue in modern_curve/style.css.php

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Sep 2 12:07:48 EDT 2013

Hi Dengen

Yeah I have no way to get that info without including lib-common. I wonder
if Geeklog should write that config value to siteconfig.php like we do for
the path and path_system. That way I can grab it easier.

Hmmm I just noticed modern curve doesn't display right with etag disabled,
it should I will have to check on that as well.

I also just notice that sitechonfig has

$_CONF_FCK['imagelibrary'] = '/images/library';

set in it. Is this needed anymore with your new way of handling the advanced
editors?

Thanks

Tom