[geeklog-devel] [private] Geeklog Caching Template Library Question

Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Mon Sep 16 10:50:15 EDT 2013

Hello Tom,

i'm emailing privately since I feel my questions are dumb.
Nevertheless I need a answer.

My understanding was always that I could set a tvar to a filename, which is taken by the class to read in as a template.
Maybe I missed some php logic somehow that exactly did this, before parsing.

With the Caching Template I feel still the same, reading the wiki page.

Than, second, the loops and whiles suggest me that you can process several blocks with distinct values.
So, have a block for the several adresses, have a block for the several email adresses....and so on.
Previously this was done in php: get address, parse block, get next address, parse block.
Unless the template class is able to receive a value as array (to be used in the repeat logic).
Am I wrong?

Wim