[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 2

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Apr 13 09:46:55 EDT 2014

We haven't had too many bug reports for Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 1 which is nice.

My main computer is on the fritz at the moment (fried motherboard) so I
haven't had the chance to work on much.

Here are the bugs I would like to see resolved before the release of beta 2.

CKEditor Advanced Editor Fails on Android Devices

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1753

-        When it fails the fall back should work.

Default Post Mode ignored when editing comments

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1752

undesired password change in myAccount

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1749

-        We should research this one a little more

add period to allowed characters in template var names (for backwards
compatibility with the old template engine)

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1751

-        Currently the new template engine doesn't allow periods or colons
in the variable name. The old one did I believe. should we allow it in the
new engine?

Does anyone have any others?

Tom

__________ Information from ESET Endpoint Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 9671 (20140413) __________

The message was checked by ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com