[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 2

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Apr 19 20:15:08 EDT 2014

I noticed the featured story missing (about Geeklog 2.1.0 BETA 1)  so I have
disabled template caching for now on Geeklog.net.

I am not sure why this is an issue with just the featured templates and not
any of the others. The template file gets created and the default php does
get added but none of the featured template information does. The issue must
either be when it tries to retrieve either the modern curve featured article
template file or the actual data for the featured article from the database.

Has anyone else had this problem when template caching is enabled? It's a
tough one to crack since I have not been able to reproduce it. It seems to
happen once every couple of days just to featured story on Geeklog.net

Tom