[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2014?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Feb 1 03:56:00 EST 2014

Greetings from FOSDEM, where i just met Cat and Stephanie from Google (there's a GSoC booth here).

Which reminded me: Do we want to participate in GSoC again this year? If so, do we apply as an org or do we take up the offer from Fedora and get under their umbrella again?

As already mentioned in private emails, I'm not available as a mentor this year. I'm happy to take over the admin role, though, and/or handle the application process (which opens on Monday, btw).

But first, we need some commitment from people willing to mentor ...

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/