[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 Release Schedule

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 1 04:05:56 EST 2014

Kenji ITO <geeklog at mystral-kk.net> wrote:

> As for $LANG_ENVCHECK array, it IS found in english.php, english_utf-8.php
> and japanese_utf-8.php.  Maybe the other language files are not synced?  I
> hope other cosmetic things will be changed.

I submitted the changes to the Japanese language file as a separate commit:

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/rev/e6ddf3588567
(well, that's obviously using the wrong encoding)

I do believe these are only cosmetic changes, i.e. changes to the formatting of the source code. Please let me know if anything else is wrong. Thanks.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/