[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Code File Comment Headers

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Jan 5 13:15:10 EST 2014

I see that Eclipse will apply header comments automatically. I guess at some
point I will have to look into it further.

I was hoping to drop the Geeklog version number and maybe make the copyright
holders something like the Geeklog Development Team. If not we could at
least drop the email addresses of the authors. I will have to check out what
other CMS's do and report back once this release is done.

Tom