[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Code File Comment Headers

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Jan 6 17:16:07 EST 2014

>> We should make it easier for people to contribute, not harder.

I totally agree.

My main thinking behind it was to make updating the comment headers easier
via a script. In reality most of the copyright information is outdated in
our files as a lot more people have worked on them than most of the
copyright statements indicate.

I will look into this more at a later date once Geeklog 2.1.0 is released
and I have a bit of time.

Tom