[geeklog-devel] Geeklog OAuth Updates

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Jan 12 09:57:32 EST 2014

FYI the Oauth class we use has been updated

http://www.phpclasses.org/package/7700-PHP-Authorize-and-access-APIs-using-O
Auth.html

Here are the changes:

Fixed passing the POST request values to API calls with OAuth 1 requests.

Added support for Dropbox using OAuth 2.0.

Added support to Reddit OAuth server.

Added support to OAuth servers that require to pass the client ID and

secret via HTTP basic authentication.

Documented the support to Reddit and Dropbox with OAuth 2.0.

I have no plans of updating this class for Geeklog 2.1.0. It will have to
wait for the next Geeklog version.

That also reminds me Dirk. The pear package contains the Oauth libraries
(under the HTTP directory). We do not need them anymore.