[geeklog-devel] Open Graph metadata to improve Facebook sharing

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:51:55 EDT 2014

Hi Trinity -   The Open Graph protocol really just adds metadata to a
document that makes it easy to generate a "summary" of the document.
No major security concern here.

It appears that Wordpress and Drupal solve this via plugins.

I could see this feature moving into core, though.

Hi Ivy -  I have had bad luck with plugins but I will give that a try!  Thanks!

- Dan Stoner