[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 beta1 and blocks

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Jun 5 17:56:15 EDT 2014

Yes the throwing of the 1 should be fixed but the underlying issue of why
some blocks or other template files (like the featured story on Geeklog.net
kept being replaced by a 1) produced a 1 instead of the actually template is
not. In this instance instead of a 1 it would through not return anything.

You are using the Beta 1 released on Geeklog.net Ben?

I could not reproduce this error at all on my setup and in the code I cannot
see what is causing it.

Ben maybe you could poke around in the code on your system since you can
reproduce it to see what is going on.

You may be able to fix the problem (temporarily) by clearing the cache but
it may just happen again at a later date when the cache file gets recreated.
You could turn off template caching in the config but that may not fix it
completely.

If you have time I would really appreciate you looking into it to see if you
could find a fix.

Tom