[geeklog-devel] forum down?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Jun 10 07:21:41 EDT 2014

Yes.

I narrowed it down to the subject of the Japanese forum email. Here is it
translated to English " Geeklog - Forum Post Notification". When I blank out
the subject the error doesn't happen and the email goes through

If a person who has set their language as Japanese replies to a Forum post
the error will happen since the forum attempts to notify them.

I don't know if this is just a Geeklog.net issue or not since none of the
Geeklog.jp people have mentioned it and they use the forum as well.

As I recall the Forum does use our COM_Mail function and I was wondering if
it was a pear library issue as there have been a few reports on the net
similar to this (foreign language words causing errors).

I haven't had time to look into this any further than that. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Tom