[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Beta 1 and Forum

今駒哲子 komma at ivywe.co.jp
Thu Jun 12 11:10:55 EDT 2014

CSS class add "gl-" to ".tooltip" and ".in"

Front-end framework Bootstrap and UIkit and many are very important
for web design.

Modern curve use "gl-tooltip" class.
It is nice!

But Geeklog Configuration use ".tooltip" class.
It is bad because Bootstrap use ".tooltip" class and Javascript functions.

Please change ".gl-tooltip".

".in" class is same problem.
Please use ".gl-in" class.

UIkit use "uk-", so there are no problem.
--
Ivy