[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Upgrade/New install tests

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Mar 1 11:54:18 EST 2014

Hi All,

For Geeklog 2.1.0 I haven't tested a new install or the upgrade process in a
while. I am currently running the code live on one of my sites and it has
been working great.

My time as of late has been pretty limited. Can someone test a new install
and upgrade for me to verify everything is in working order? If I get
verification I will do a release candidate for Geeklog 2.1.0 tomorrow
(instead of a beta since I don't have time to upgrade Geeklog.net tomorrow)
so we can at least get a release out to the public for further testing.

Thanks