[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Upgrade/New install tests

Wim Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Wed Mar 5 21:08:22 EST 2014

It seems that my description was not clear.

As to your request I’ve executed a upgrade of a site running 2.0.0 to 2.1.0.
I don’t know is how I can determine if the plugins are ‘compatible’; there is no information.
What I do know is that the bugger plugin runs in a early 2.1.0 version (nov 2013).
What is obvious to me is that my site is running now with the upgraded result.
What I don’t know is if the executed upgrade is complete as far as geeklog core is concerned.
And there must be a way to check the last action……

Wim