[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Upgrade/New install tests

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Mar 8 15:55:18 EST 2014

Thanks.

I think I might have some extra time tomorrow. If I do I will update
Geeklog.net with the latest version and release a beta instead of a release
candidate.

If I do update Geeklog.net I will be creating a new theme based on the
Modern Curve theme called Geeklog (for lack of a better name).  It will just
contain the changed theme files in the directory (with the few small changes
we make based on the
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Geeklog_Release_Procedures). This will
make it easier for theme upgrades later on.

Tom