[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net 2.1.0 Beta 1 Upgrade

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 9 16:19:41 EDT 2014

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> Geeklog upgraded fine but none of the Core
> Plugins did.

You say Core plugins, but I guess it really affects all plugins since they’re all treated equally. It’s just that the other plugins didn’t need an upgrade.

> In the next few days if no one has any problems I think I will post the
> Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 1 release... Unless people think I should do it now?

I think this is a pretty significant bug which, when pointed out, will probably also keep people from even trying out that version and wait for a fix instead. So I’d suggest we fix the problem and go directly to a b2.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/