[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net 2.1.0 Beta 1 Upgrade

Kenji ITO geeklog at mystral-kk.net
Sun Mar 9 18:09:09 EDT 2014

Tom wrote:

> I have updated Geeklog.net to the still unreleased Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 1. I
> ran into an issue when upgrading. Geeklog upgraded fine but none of the
> Core
> Plugins did. The upgrade for them did not seem to run so I had to go into
> the Plugins Admin form and update them each manually by clicking the
> update
> icon. I checked the table structures and config values and they all seem
> be correct for 2.1.0 but if anyone notices anything out of the ordinary
> please let us know by posting to this mailing list (as I could have missed
> something).
>
> Kenji ITO you mentioned you tested the upgrade without issue. Did the
> plugins upgrade as well?

Yes.  On my PC (Windows 7, PHP-5.5.9, Apache-2.4.7, MySQL-5.5.29), I first
installed Geeklog-1.8.0. Then, I overwrote it with the latest build and
upgraded to GL-2.1.0.  All plugins shipped with GL upgraded without issue.
 Maybe, there is something wrong with permissions on *nix?
--
Kenji ITO
http://mystral-kk.net