[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net 2.1.0 Beta 1 Upgrade

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Mar 13 07:30:25 EDT 2014

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> I have updated Geeklog.net to the still unreleased Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 1.

When you're not logged in, there's a "1" displaying on the front page,
just below the "About Geeklog" block. I don't think it's coming from
any of the static pages that we display on the front page (About
Geeklog is one, or the international support one, if your browser
defaults to a language other than English).

Could this be because we don't currently have a featured story?

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/