[geeklog-devel] Next Geeklog Version - Feature Ideas

Wim Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Sun May 4 17:27:51 EDT 2014

When you amend login procedures it would be a good idea to sent a one-time token in the confirmation mail that must be retyped or pasted in a field of the verification routine, besides a new captcha, if enabled. In config one could set the expiration time for this one time token, i.e. 30 mins or 2 days.

Wim