[geeklog-devel] SPAM-X Plugin and the SLV module

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun May 11 19:49:37 EDT 2014

The SLV (Spam Link Verification) module is not working. The error.log
reports:

Sun May 11 17:18:29 2014 - 188.68.254.51 - Error communicating with SLV:
Connection refused; Message was (@xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"@)

The website www.linksleeve.org is down so it looks like the whole service is
offline.

Did you want to reach out Dirk to see what is up?

For right now I have disabled the module on Geeklog.net

I also have run into a problem of replying to Ivy's forum post:

https://www.geeklog.net/forum/createtopic.php?method=postreply&forum=17&id=9
5647

The error message is from mail.php in the pear library :

E_WARNING(2) - mail() [function.mail]: Bad parameters to mail() function,
mail not sent. ....

Which is called from COM_mail which is called from createtopic.php

I have a feeling it is a multi-language issue but I will have to check into
it further.

Tom