[geeklog-devel] security issue editor(s)

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat May 17 12:44:51 EDT 2014

>> Well, if GoogleBot tries to login, it should be blocked immediately,
don't you agree?

Actually I was referring to Googlebot for some reason trying to access my
admin page for the Gus plugin. To fix this I should really block Googlebot
from the directory using robots.txt. What I was trying to say is I don't
really want an automated process to accidently block Googlebot from access
to my entire site.