[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Beta 1 and Forum

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat May 31 09:13:10 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Sorry I have been extremely busy these last few months and for the next
month or so it doesn't look like it will change.

In the next week or so I want to try and get the forum bug fixed where you
can't reply to a forum post that includes a message from someone who has set
their language to Japanese.

Question:

I would like to get the final release of Geeklog 2.1.0 out the door. Should
we release it now with the knowledge that there are a few minor bugs yet to
be squashed? Or, should we wait until they get fixed? (some I am having a
hard time reproducing). I am leaning towards a release just because I know I
probably will not have enough time to work on them.

Once the bugs get fixed we can then release Geeklog 2.1.1 or something.

Thoughts?