[geeklog-devel] Fwd: AMPPS Integration with Geeklog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Sep 22 04:22:32 EDT 2014

----- Forwarded message from Hasin Gada <hasin at softaculous.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:30:52 +0530
    From: Hasin Gada <hasin at softaculous.com>
Subject: AMPPS Integration with Geeklog
      To: dirk at haun-online.de

Hi,

Thanks in advance for your time and Consideration.

I am a developer at Softaculous <http://www.softaculous.com/> and we
develop a cross platform stack called AMMPS <http://www.ampps.com/> for
Windows, Linux and Macintosh.

AMMPS <http://www.ampps.com/> is a free WAMP, MAMP and LAMP and it includes
Softaculous Auto-Installer. Developers can install AMPPS on their Desktops
and one click install Geeklog.

We have added Geeklog in our scripts list :
*http://www.ampps.com/apps/cms/Geeklog
<http://www.ampps.com/apps/cms/Geeklog>*

To spread awareness about Geeklog with AMPPS we were looking forward to see
if you could add a small note and AMPPS logo on Geeklog download page & in
your installation notes stating that Geeklog can now be installed easily
with just one click via Softaculous. It would help users to install
Geeklog easily
without much hassle. Please let us know if this is possible.

You can find logo in attachment. Also, let us know if you need any
description about AMPPS to mention on Geeklog's site. We would be happy to
tweet about this and also do any PR if you would like.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information.

With Kind Regards,
Hasin Gada
Team Softaculous.
Softaculous Ltd.