[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.2.0 - What do we want?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Sep 22 20:46:30 EDT 2014

If it meets with approval of the community and yourself I assume the 4th
step would be to integrate the class into Geeklog and start the work of
converting Geeklog and the other core plugins. A basic theme would need to
be developed (or continued from the demo) to test our work.

BTW Hope you had a good vacation.

Tom