[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Plugins on Github

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Aug 24 09:58:43 EDT 2015

I forgot to add to this that if anyone can make their forum repository available online for a bit I could then import that into GitHub.

I can directly add the forum files to GitHub but I then lose all the commits.  I rather import if I can (which seems you can only do online from what I have read).

Thanks

Tom