[geeklog-devel] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Geeklog v2.2.0 Features > What's Next?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Dec 22 20:04:47 EST 2015

Okay I will add that to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel [mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On
Behalf Of Dirk Haun
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 5:12 PM
To: Geeklog Development <geeklog-devel at lists.geeklog.net>
Subject: Re: [geeklog-devel] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Geeklog v2.2.0 Features >
What's Next?

cordiste <cordiste at free.fr> wrote:

> Remove/update Bounties!, Sponsors, Paid Support on front page

Good points. I don't even know how many people still offer paid Geeklog
support, for example.

Same with the international communities, btw. Japan is obviously still the
most active one. The German website is run by me (but pretty dead). No idea
about the others.

We've announced to our existing sponsors that we'll end the sponsoring
programme (for now, at least) by the end of this year, at which point the
links can be removed (except for pair.com).

The bounties never really took off and should be removed as well.

Dirk

--
https://www.themobilepresenter.com/