[geeklog-devel] Plugins and Templates and a bit about the Forum plugin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Feb 21 09:36:47 EST 2015

Thanks, there are some nice ideas there.

While I do the template changes I am actually tiding up the forum code a
bit.  I am also pulling out most of the html in code and putting it in the
templates. This way it will be much easier to make changes to the icons,
etc...

I am also reducing the amount of templates needed by the forum by using
template blocks.  I am not sure how far I will go with this (depends on
time) but I hope to see at least a 25% reduction in the number of template
files.

Tom