[geeklog-devel] PDF from article

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jan 3 13:38:55 EST 2015

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> I think at least updating the printable story format to use some css would
> be nice. I know a lot of my articles in printed format do not look very
> nice. I wouldn't use the pdf option but I can see where that would be handy
> for others as well.

Just to clarify: Effectively, what I'm doing is creating a nicer print view - which you can then use to print to PDF, if your operating system or browser lets you do that. I'm not building PDF support into Geeklog.

> Does all the css get included (plugins etc...) or just the themes? The
> reason I am asking is that the odd time I have an autotag in my story that
> it's output has classes that requires it's plugins css. Not a huge deal just
> thought I would ask.

I'm simply calling $_SCRIPTS->getHeader() right now. That would include plugin CSS, would it not?

Dirk

--
https://www.themobilepresenter.com/