[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.1 Release

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Jul 4 09:00:13 EDT 2015

Just a note for all of those waiting for the final release of Geeklog
(2.1.1). It will be happening around the end of September. The forum plugin
and a few others will also have a new version released around this time.

I plan to have a beta release at the beginning of September where I will
also update Geeklog.net to this version along with the new forum.

Since the forum can be set to use uikit and the denim theme supports this I
am wondering if we should change the Geeklog.net theme to denim, which is
also responsive.

Our third option would be to get someone to upgrade the modern curve theme
to responsive and to use uikit.

Thoughts?

database 11884 (20150703) __________

http://www.eset.com