[geeklog-devel] Forum Plugin Update

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Mar 10 20:20:35 EDT 2015

Can you email me the password separately?

I think I know the problem as by your link it appears that you have your test version of Geeklog installed in an actual directory of your domain.  You are right, this will cause issues. I was only thinking of installing Geeklog under a domain.  I will add in the site_url tag.

Tom