[geeklog-devel] Captcha Plugin and Forum Spam

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Mar 17 08:52:58 EDT 2015

This could potentially be a lot of users to track....

IMO it is still easier to upgrade the captcha/recaptcha than to implement an update like this into Geeklog.

Plus if you get a constant flood of spam it's going to be a pain to go through it all every day to find those good posts to approve.

I may take a look at the upgraded recaptcha solution later if I get a chance

Tom