[geeklog-devel] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Geeklog v2.1.1 Beta 1 Email Bug and Language Files

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Nov 10 10:21:51 EST 2015

For those of you using the beta just a note that there is a bug that
prevents the user email form from sending out an email.  It is now fixed in
the repository.

Also Ben if you have time (or anyone else who speaks French) can we get the
French language file updated? It shouldn't take too long. Also the forum
French language file could use some updates ;-)

The same goes for the Japanese language file.  I had to add a few more
language variables with my last commit.

Finally, I think Geeklog v2.1.1 Beta 1 is pretty solid. Should we have the
final release for this version happen next week or should we wait another
week?

Thanks