[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Downloads Plugin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Feb 9 09:25:32 EST 2016

No I did not and I was watching for it as I saw the activity on Github. I
will look into the email issue.

Also the Downloads plugin still is having problems with submission
approvals. The files are all their and the database record but for some
reason the wrong file names are being used. I could manually fix everything
but that will not help us out next time.  I am going to reach out to dengen
for him to have a look so it may take a few days before they are fixed (as I
want him to see the current records).

Thanks

Tom