[geeklog-devel] Geeklog has Switch to GitHub

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jan 8 14:41:07 EST 2016

Well it is official. Geeklog has switched to GitHub

The Geeklog Core Organization with the repositories can be found here:
https://github.com/Geeklog-Core

We also are now using the GitHub Issues Tracker for all Geeklog Bug Reports
and Feature Requests. Please submit all new issues and comment on any
existing issues here: https://github.com/Geeklog-Core/geeklog

The old Mercurial repository and Mantis Bug Tracker that we use will still
exist for the time being as we organize things but please do not add any new
information to them.

We will also be updating Geeklog.net and the Geeklog Wiki over the next week
with this new information.

For more information on the switch please read:
https://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-has-switched-to-github