[geeklog-devel] Contributing to a Github repository

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Wed Jan 20 07:53:31 EST 2016

Tom,

As a Geeklog community member do I need to open an issue for a bug or
enhancement in the Github repository or can I just commit my changes?
And if I can commit directly, do I make it in the master branch or I
need to create a new branch?

For exemple:

- Gus plugin I maked a pull request
https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/gus/pull/2

- Forum plugin I added some issues
https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/forum/issues/created_by/hostellerie

We really need to clarify how everybody contribute :)

Ben