[geeklog-devel] wiki.geeklog.net mediawiki migration

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:39:27 EDT 2016

I have moved a copy of the wiki over to a new VPS.

You can preview it:

http://gwiki3.thatlinuxbox.com/Main_Page

When happy, change the DNS for wiki.geeklog.net to the new server,
either a CNAME to serv3.thatlinuxbox.com or the IP address of
45.33.78.247.

The old VPS is costing me $20 per month and the Geeklog wiki is the
last bit of software running there.  So, I'd be pleased if we could
complete the move.

Back on the topic of the migration to the github wiki... is there
anything else requested / needed of me?  I'm probably being dense but
I didn't get whether Michael wanted a "dump" of some kind (what
kind???) or if he was just going to clone content via viewing the web
pages.

Thanks,

- Dan Stoner