[geeklog-translations] Translation notes regarding Geeklog 1.6.1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Nov 1 16:18:05 EST 2009

Hi,

as you may have seen, Geeklog 1.6.1 beta 1 has been released:

    http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-1.6.1b1

As usual, the bundled language files have been updated to include the
new English texts required for the new features.

I'd like to point out some cases where we actually changed existing
texts to make things more clear. Please review your translation
regarding these changes to see if you need to update the translation as well.

In $LANG08 (for profiles.php), we changed the name of the "Reply To"
field to "Your Email Address" to make it more clear what that field is
meant to be used for (that's $LANG08[12]). Consequentially, the error
messages in $LANG08[3] and $LANG08[4] also need to be updated.

In $LANG32 (for admin/plugins.php), we rephrased $LANG32[9] to drop the
bit about gettting "a newer version of the plugin". The old message was
wrong here - if Geeklog reports that the plugin requires a newer version
of Geeklog, then obviously updating the plugin won't help.

Everything else is just the usual addition of new texts.

bye, Dirk

P.S. Also see: http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Translations

--
http://www.geeklog.net/