[geeklog-users] Can't post as admin

Ken ken at digitalcomplications.com
Sun Dec 29 13:18:16 EST 2002

Hi folks,
I 'm new to the list and to Geeklog as well. First off I am impressed !
Everything installed great and seems to work perfectly.

One question though, I can not add a story when logged in as admin. I know
that sounds odd but it's true. I can submit things as anonumous, etc. But
when I am logged in as admin, All I get is a Page can not be displayed
error. I have tried it as a draft then save, no draft and preview, just
save, with comments enabled /disabled. Nothing. Always the same.

Am i missing something here? Any other user can "get published", but not me
(as admin).

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Ken