[geeklog-users] Installation problem

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Thu Apr 3 07:03:02 EST 2003

 Hi fellows.
 I've been trying to install geeklog for about a month and each time i
 face the following problem: after being installed (successfully) i
 get rather working portal, but i can't do any useful thing to it. I
 can't publish news, submit links, etc. Except this it seems to be
 capable for working. Yesterday i tryed to get thru installation
 step-by-step and on step 4 script 'check.php' gives my nothing.
 Permissions were first set to 775, then to 777, but in vain. Timer in
 browser just counts seconds :)) Could u please help me? :))

//-----
 Best regards, Ilia (ilukha at itmail.ru)
 InternetTelecom TSS
 +7 (3432) 783133