[geeklog-users] cannot get to install.php

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sat Apr 5 17:09:16 EST 2003

You can start by replacing "yourgeeklogsit" with the domain of the
machine you installed Geeklog on.  If your machines doesn't have a fully
qualified domain name and you are installed Geeklog on a local machine
the replace that with 'localhost'.

I hope what I described is obvious.

--Tony

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net wrote:
> For some reason, when I try to go to:
> http://yourgeeklogsit/admin/install/install.php, I get a server/DNS error.
>
> If I'm doing something wrong, I'd like to know. Generally this message is
> when a server is down, but I'm new to geeklog so I have to ask about it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dawn Braun

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |