[geeklog-users] User Directory

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Apr 29 11:17:05 EDT 2003

(when responding to posts please be careful to respond to the list, not
to the list-admin address)

Jim wrote:

>Good info...thanks. BTW...Geeklog 2...how far away is that from the
>release stag?

Geeklog 2 is still quite some time away. I was talking about Geeklog
1.3.8 for which I /hope/ to have a first release candidate some time in
May [insert standard disclaimers about software development and release
dates here] ;-)

>OR will there be a clean upgrade.

Geeklog 2 will provide a way to import / convert your 1.3.x stories and
user data.

>With all the plugins and all...

The plugin API for Geeklog 2 hasn't even been defined yet ...

http://www.haun.info/