[geeklog-users] Moderator Problem..

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Fri Aug 1 07:57:14 EDT 2003

Hello guys,

I have been in the Forum, and just cannot get to resolve this problem.
Sorry Dirk, I do not mean to post all over the place, but I am
desperate.

Like I said in the forum,

I have been stuck at this stage fro some time now. I have installed the
Forum 2.2 Plugin, created categories, and the only problem I keep
getting is not being able to add moderators.

When I tried to add moderator to the forum, I get about 5 check boxes
and I check them all, pick a user name from the Drop down box to be
moderator, pick a forum "category" and then nothing, all I get is 1064
error. I only have 3 users on my system right now, and all are
derivatives of my name so I gave them rights as admins.

Is there a way around this for me or can someone tell me what I am doing
wrong...

Please help;

Thank you