[geeklog-users] Cygwin and Geeklog

herzog at uhhh.org herzog at uhhh.org
Sat Dec 6 10:54:26 EST 2003

>>On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Jerry Rocteur wrote:
> IT security at work found I was using Linux to host a Geeklog
> documentation server and with great chagrin, I had to switch it off. NO
> LINUX ALLOWED.

If there is a decent business need for the documentation server, why not
work WITH the IT security team and either your UNIX or Win admin teams to
find a place for it that would be supported by them??

--
Larry Herzog Jr.        "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain
VROC #11489              conceit, but in humility consider others