[geeklog-users] com_Refresh

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Dec 8 13:23:46 EST 2003

Lucas,

>One
>possible fix is to use the HTTP Location: header, but that brings up
>the issue of why you guys didn't do that in the first place.  My guess
>is that the Location: header led to bugs that I don't know about...

I'm not too happy with that meta-refresh myself either, but so far, I
haven't really heard of any problems with it (apart from it being
inelegant ...).

AFAIR, there was a problem with old versions of Netscape (3? 4?) and the
Location: header. Which brings up the question if we should really care
any more.

http://geeklog.info/