[geeklog-users] Installation errors...

Tim Trachimowicz track at trackspace.com
Tue Dec 9 10:11:17 EST 2003

I've been havign some problems installing the software.  I've checked and
double checked the PATH variables, syntax (including 's and ;s) permissions,
etc. and still get this error:

Parse error: parse error in /home/track/public_html/geeklog/config.php on
line 95

Warning: main(databases/.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/track/public_html/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line
110

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'databases/.class.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/track/public_html/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 110

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

--Track