[geeklog-users] submitting code

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Mon Dec 15 19:24:30 EST 2003

Thats great that you are submitting a recommended fix with your bug reports.
You can safely include the code inline or as an attachment when submitting
your bug. This way everything is online and you can track it as well -- easy
to get lost in emails otherwise.

Thanks for your ideas and feedback.

Regards,
Blaine