[geeklog-users] Geeklog Gallery Integration Release

Ola Ogunneye OOgunney at adventisthealthcare.com
Mon Dec 29 08:21:50 EST 2003

Sorry to sound stupid, but can I delete the previous one that I had
installed and then install this new one or would editing the parameters
posted in the forum be good enough.

I am still having problem getting my site to the internet, so I am
wondering if deleting the previous version would be better for me.

Thanks

>>> vmf at abtech.org 12/28/03 10:53PM >>>
A new release which eliminates the previously discovered security
vulnerbilities and updates the gallery version to 1.4.1.  The file to
download is gallery_1.4.1_1.3.8.tar.gz.  The url to download from:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=68255&package_id=69388&release_id=206395

-Vinny